Tasks for which members can volunteer to meet the requirement to put in at least 30 hours annually of work to support the Co-operative. This is an average of just over half an hour per week.
1. Clean-up around the two garbage bins when needed.
2. Traffic volunteer. Call By-law for vehicles parked in fire zones, enforce parking requirements, enforce wrong-way driving at entrance and exit.
3. Committee member (Social, Maintenance, Membership, Finance).
4. Member of the Board of Directors (to be chosen at AGM in October)
5. Maintainer of volunteer records
6. Maintenance of community centre (cleaning, shovel steps)
7. Snow shovelling (handicapped unit ramps, sidewalks from sidewalk and parking lot to community centre)
9. Moving (dump runs, removing appliances left behind, etc.)
10. Work bees
If you want to volunteer for any of these tasks, or if you have ideas for other ways you or a member of your household can contribute to the co-operative, please e-mail email@example.com.